Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Ultrasound Never Lies

Last week was my first ultrasound my original appointment was for Tuesday morning but I was late and had to reschedule the appointment so I finally was seen Thursday afternoon. What a day I was so anxious to see the baby and find out everything that is going on.

The FI and I were called into the room and we were able to see the baby. At first it was like hide and seek but finally the movement stopped and I noticed how big the baby is. So I said the baby looks kind of big for 13 weeks and the doctor measured the baby and let us know that I'm 16 not 13 weeks. The doctor then said she could tell us the sex of the baby if we wanted to know we said yes and she told us its a girl. I was in shock by how farther along I am and the fact that were having a girl. To make a long story short FI was too excited to know that he's going to have a baby girl and I'm already thinking of names and cute lil outfits for her.

So this week I'm 17 weeks (still taken aback by that) and I've been told that the "gas" that I've been feeling is actually the baby. Can't wait until I feel the first kick in a few weeks.

Seize of baby this week (5 ounces and 5 inches), BTW I'm starting to show a lil

No comments:

Post a Comment