Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 2010!!!!!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you brought in the new year on a good note, I did in bed snuggled up with my babes. We decided to stay in and rest because...that's what I like to do since I don't have as much energy as I used to.

Other than that 2009 ended on a good note we finally got everything straighted with Westbury Manor. They are giving us a credit toward a new date...so we are still going to have our wedding their in October. How do I feel about this you may ask? At this point I'm just happy that we are having our wedding and it's all worked out before baby girl is born. Were also re-doing the guest list and having a smaller bridal party... I mean real small. Only a maid of honor, best man and one flower girl. On a brighter note my dress has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called the boutique to make a payment and find out if it came in and to my surprise it had just come in a few days before. It was like Christmas, New Years, Fourth of July, Labor Day and Memorial Day all in one (can yall tell I like holiday's, it's because I don't have to work). Nothing could take the smile off my face knowing that my dress had arrived and I can go see her whenever I want.

On the baby side, everything is perfect she is getting bigger and stronger everyday. Her kicks are no joke and I'm starting to notice her patterns. I've learned that when she sleeps she positions her head down and I can feel her turning. Recently while laying in bed and talking to her I saw the most amazing thing...well to me at least, I saw my tummy jump. I had my hand on my belly and felt her moving so I moved my shirt and said "Can you move for mommy" and she moved...awww I was to happy. I can't wait to see her in a few months.

My sister has started planning my baby shower, I'm excited about that. She wants to have a tea party with the theme "A Baby is Brewing" it's going to be so nice. We started looking at a few places to hold the shower it's going to be in April which means rain. I didn't want to inconvenience anyone buy having it in a house because I know how many people will be invited so we have to rent somewhere. Other than that I meet with HR soon to discuss maternity leave (which I can't wait for), getting the baby room ready and starting the baby registry. I also have to post some tummy pics for your viewing pleasure so in the mean time see ya when I see ya.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. I see how things have come into perspective. Im glad u re deciding on a smaller wedding smaller wedding party. Other things seem more important now.. right?

    I am excited with you girl! You are going to enjoy motherhoooood! :)

    I'll be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete