Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hair

Although most of my thoughts are on little Sia's debut I've also been thinking about my hair. It has grown out so much and so thick. I can barley put it in a bun, so most of the time I wear it out (did I mention that I wear my hair natural) which I'm not crazy about because I love to wear protective styles.

Lately, I've been thinking about how I'm going to wear my hair for the baby shower and after. I think I'm going to get my hair blown out for the shower and in braids until after my delivery. Idk, I've developed a hair crush on Corrine Bailey Rae's hair. Have you seen her new video? I love how full and healthy her hair looks. I'm working on mines to be that length by sometime this summer...or fall



No comments:

Post a Comment