Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Shower

I've been bad I know so much has happened since my last post like giving birth for one. But lets back track to my baby shower, I have to say a big thank you to my sis for throwing a fabulous shower for me. Also thank you to everyone who helped, came out and those who were not able to make it but sent gifts it was greatly appreciated. And a big thank you to the staff and owners of Akwabba Mansion. Enough with the chit chat picture time....



Me :-)





The FI and I (and baby Sia)


My grandmother (or as she likes to be called Sweet P)

My brother and sister-in law
My mom

My sis









3 comments:

  1. Girl where you been? You already gave birth? Congrats to you! Well you look gorgeous at your baby shower - can't wait to hear about your experience as a new mommy

    - JIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely shower...now keep posting! don't leave us again!! *sniff* *sob*

    xo,
    Dani
    www.okdani.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I can't get over how my face got big in the last month.

    Hey Jin :-) I missed you and blogging

    Dan, girl your a mess :-)

    ReplyDelete