Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas?

When I was growing up we never really celebrated Christmas my mom would always tell us (when we asked about Santa Clause, The Tooth ferry, or any other character) in her Jamaican accent "Santa Clause doesn't come to the ghetto...he'll get robbed." She let us know from a very early age that there was no Santa Clause but told us not to tell our friends. I always thought that was funny. We learned what the real meaning of Christmas is and celebrated that.
Although I don't really celebrate Christmas I love the decorations so pretty. Currently I'm in the process of renovating my house but if I wasn't I would have spruced up the place and had a dinner party...something like this

Ahhh maybe next year...what are your plans for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment