Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy December

Hey Everyone, my good friend Dan reminded me that I haven't blogged in a while. I do apologizebut a lot has been going on and things are finally starting to settle down. On a bright note tomorrow is my bday, I was excited but not so much now idk. I guess it's because I have to go to work and I never work on my bday. It should be a fun day regardless. Another bright note is that Miss Sia's teeth finally broke through a few weeks ago. Now she wants to test them out on everyone...no bueno. Here's some pics I snapped of her playing before her bedtime



I think when you click on the pic you can see the two lil rice grains lol

I called her name and she turned around with this face lol








2 comments:

  1. How adorable! You have a beautiful baby girl. I have a one year old son and one of his upper front teeth is breaking. He has trouble sleeping during the night and I'm thinking its his teething. Do you have the same problem with your baby girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren and congrats to you :-)
    Sia sleeps through the night now but a while back before her teeth broke through she did wake up in the middle of the night crying. We would give her Baby Orajel.

    ReplyDelete