Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Pitty the Fool

I am proud to announce that I finally made my way to Level 2 of Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred". Let me just say this is a tough workout but the results are worth it I've noticed that my arms are stronger and toning up nicely. I can do much more pushs up than before and my booty is lifting and firm (oh yeah), some clothes are getting bigger and fitting better so that's what's up. But I'm mostly excited about my body getting stronger. I love that I can keep up with the strength and cardio exercises. I can't lie I'm slacking with my Dr. Ian "Fat Smash Diet" I'm just really bored with it right now and I already know how to eat healthy so I'm just doing that in the mean time. I guess as I get closer to the wedding I'll commit to the diet, in the mean time pardon me while I get my sexy on.

No comments:

Post a Comment