Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My work out plan


Before I proceed let me just say that I'm crackin up over this pic hahahha. I know I posted it but isnt it funny I used work out to this song when Kanye first came out with the College Dropout CD, this was my motivation song when I used to run...well that and Jay Z's "Encore".

In honor of my up coming wedding and 30th bday (Durty 30 is what I'm calling it) I decided to get back into shape. Not just for the wedding but for a lifetime I'm getting older and I want to take better care of myself. So I recently purchased Dr. Ian "Extreme Fat Smash Diet" and Jillian Michael "30 Day Shred", people let me tell you the work out is no joke. It's 20 min of non-stop exercising combining strength, cardio and abs. Some serious stuff by the time the work out is over your body will feel like spaghetti. It has three levels so when your body get comfortable you have to move on to the next level. I hate it when I'm doing it but I love how I feel at the end. I'm on day 4 please pray for me.

Most of us know Dr. Ian from VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club" (shout out to my sis at MTV can I get a check for promoting this) and "The 50 Million Pound Challenge" so we know he reputable. His book is great, I have the "Fat Smash" book but wanted to see what else he had. This book is broken down into three "levels", gives you meal plans from day to day and has tons of yummy recipes. I got this book the same day as the DVD so it's day 4 on this too. I'm good on the eating part but I could use the support.

As for my durty 30 I'm looking forward to taking on this new stage of my life and sharing it with you.

1 comment: