Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flowers

I must admit I'm one of the luckiest brides. Why you ask? Because I have friends with some serious talent I have a friend who's a DJ, another who owns his own car service (for my limo), a friend of the family who has know me from day one who is my coordinator and my friend who is a florist.

I have to meet with my friend soon to discuss flowers. We met with her a few months back and discussed some options. Now that we are getting closer I want to explore some more options. One thing that will not change are my peonies!!! I want a bouquet full of beautiful peonies :)
Me likey :)
These are some bouquets for the bridesmaids that I'm thinking about

This is the EXACT color I want too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment