Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm in the game

I finally decided to start my blog as I travel on the road to matrimony. I am inspired by so many other great blogs that I have become addicted to so I figured I should throw my hat in the ring. So here I am!!!!!!!!!!

So here's a little background on my baby and I. We meet at a frat party at Hofstra University almost six years ago (wow how time has passed) we became a couple a few months later and happy ever since. We decided to get married last fall and he proposed to me on my bday. So here we are planning our wedding and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together.

1 comment:

  1. Where's a picture of the ring? Come on now show us the RING! Take us there! haha

    ReplyDelete